I absolutely hate packing. Like it is almost always a terrible experience for me. But I’ve gathered some tips and tricks on how to make it a less painful and more efficient task.
- Make a list. Put your pjs, day wear, evening wear, etc on the list and as you get it, cross it off the list.
- Know how long you vacation is. If your only gonna be gone for a weekend then you don’t need to pack for a week.
- Know what your doing each day. This might be the OCD inside of me but I want every outfit to match what I plan on doing that day.
- You can never have to many bras and panties. Always pack 2x the amount you need. Accidents always happen.
- Figure out if the place your going has laundry. If it does then you can wash dirty clothes and rewear them.
I planned on making a “how I pack/what I’m packing” post but mom put it all in the suitcase before I could take pictures(another reason I hate packing). If you have anymore tips, leave them in the comments!