Welcome to the Beach Body Bootcamp Challenge. This challenge is for anybody of any level and age. It’s a heath/fitness/weight loss challenge. This is an 12 week challenge in which our goal is to get a beach ready body. It starts on March 18th and ends June 8th. This is my second year doing this challenge and would love for it to be as successful this year as it was last year.
The summer is upon us and the heat is making us sweat. We cringe at the thought of our makeup melting off in the heat. Well I have a few beauty tips and tricks I’ve learned that are sure to make this summer a great one.
I plan on losing at least 20 lbs before summer so this are like my dream outfits. These are all for a warm vacation place. They are very simple and but still cute.
Here’s just a collection of swimsuits I like. I will be adding to this list periodically.
Beach Body Bootcamp officially starts tomorrow! Here, I will be outlining all the workout in the picture and explaining some of the changes in the challenge.
In honor of the first day of June, I decided to make a post dedicated to swimsuits for your body shape.
How to Determine your Body Shape
- Shoulders, waist and hips are about the same width = Rectangle
- Waist is wider than hips and shoulders = Apple (sometimes referred to as an Oval)
- Shoulders are narrower than hips (or measurements get larger from top to bottom) = Pear (also referred to as Triangle)
- Shoulders and waist are about the same width but waist is smaller =Hourglass
- Shoulders are wider than hips = Inverted (or Upside down) Triangle (not pictured)
Want a hot body for summer? Do this workout and your sure to look sexy in your bikini. All the exercises are pretty simple and can be googled if you do not know how to do them.
Inspired by this workout.