I’ve been seeing white shorts all over so I decided to do a post on how I style my white shorts for spring/summer. I will also show you 3 sample outfits that I have personally styled that go from dressy to the beach.
- Crop Tops – These are great to wear in the summer when it gets real hot. Pair these with your swimsuit and flip flops and go walk along the beach.
- Belts – These are great for slimming your waist and making your stomach look flatter especially with crop tops.
- Tube Tops – Like crop tops theses are great for summer and can be worn to a summer barbecue with a nice pair of sandals.
- Wedges – Oh, my favorite! You gotta love wedges, they make your legs look longer and you can find super comfy ones. These can go with just about every outfit with white shorts.
- Graphic Tees/Regular T-Shirts – No need to get all fancy. Pair your shorts with a graphic tee and sneakers for an easy go to look.
- Dressy/Fancy Shirts – These will make your look immediately party ready. Pair these with wedges and your good to go.
- Tank Tops – Great to wear to school with some sandals that will give you a nice and simple look.
1. Beach Bunny
This outfit would be great for walking along the beach or spending time by the pool. This outfit features a loose crop top that would be great to go over a simple blue bikini with black flips flops. It also includes an adorable blue and white bag that gives it a beachy feel.
2. School Appropriate
This outfit can be worn to school no problem on those hot days. This outfit features a loose red tank top with a heart on it that would be super comfy and keep you cool. It also includes 2 different shoe choices. The first one is a bronze gladiator sandal with a small wedge heel. The second is a brown gladiator shoe with a tall heel. The simple dark brown belt is perfect for slimming your waist and creating the illusion of a flat stomach.
3. Party Girl on the Town
This outfit is perfect for any summer parties! It features a blue one shoulder shirt that looks beautiful and elegant. It also includes some brown wedges and a gray coach bag.
Well, there you have it. Of course there are many more ways to style white shorts but I just wanted to give the basics. All the information for the clothes and shoes in the outfit pics and main pic can be found here on my polyvore account.
So, what did you guys think of this post? Do you have any more ways to style white shorts? Do you have any items of clothing that you would like me to style? Leave it in the comments!