For winter, I love copper, gold and brown eyeshadows. And I found this awesome cheap palette that has all of these colors. I will have a review up soon but it is my favorite palette for fall/winter. This is one of the many simple looks you can do with only 3 colors. I know in the morning I am tired as heck and don’t want to be using 50 different colors so I came up with this simple easy and pretty look that can be worn everyday for school and work.
- Put primer all over the lids to make sure your shadows stay on all day.
- Place a little bit of dark brown shadow in the crease and blend it out thoroughly.
- Pack on a copper shadow all over the lid.
- Blend together the copper and the brown with a clean brush.
- Put a shimmery gold in the inner tearduct to highlight.
- Place a little more brown in the crease to create a smokey effect.
- Use a cream black liner and some mascara and you’re done!