Any have any beauty/skin resolutions? Here are some tips to accomplish them:
- Wear minimal/no makeup at least one day a week. Makeup will clog your pores and cause acne. I know many women feel naked with out makeup so I say that this year try and have at least one day a week where you wear very little or no makeup.
- Wash your face twice a day. This one’s a given but many people forget in the morning. After you brush you teeth in the morning make it a habit to wash your face.
- Exfoliate 3x a week. Exfoliate your entire body 3x a week to take off any dead skin. Use a different one for your face and body.
- Use lotion. Dry skin wrinkles faster. Nuff said.
- Drink water. This one is both for health and skin. Drinking water keeps skin hydrated and healthy.