Revamp your wardrobe with these simple tips:
- Clean your closet. If your closet is messy you are mostly not wearing all your clothes. Spend a day cleaning and organizing and keep it clean! It will make your life much easier, trust me.
- Take inventory. I recommend doing this on paper and filing everything(like jeans, T-Shirts, blouses, short, etc and also mark color and style) this way you know what you need more and what you need less of.
- Look on lookbook, chictopia, through my blog(cough cough), etc for inspiration for new outfits.
- Join HauteLook, Gilt, etc for deals on designer clothing. My mom bought a ton of jewelry and shoes from there really cheap during Christmas. It’s perfect for building your wardrobe without spending too much money.
- Experiment. Try and find something inexpensive that totally not your style and try to work it. You might end up liking it and if you don’t it wasn’t that expensive!