I honestly love Lana Del Rey with all my heart. Her music is fantastic(listening to Born to Die:Paradise Edition now) and her style and makeup are beautiful. Here are tons of pictures, a makeup tutorial for her main look and 3 style guides:
- Prime your entire eyelid and along your lower lashline.
- Place a light brown eyeshadow in your crease as a transition color.
- Put a light slightly shimmery white color all over the lid.
- Using a pencil brush, outline your crease with a dark brown.
- Blend out the dark brown a bit.
- Take a liquid liner and line the upper lashline with a sharp cat eye and continue it on the lower lashline stopping a little farther than 3/4 of the way.
- Place a white pencil eyeliner in your waterline.
- Put on fake lashes and maraca on your upper lashes and lower lashes.
- Put on your primer, concealer, foundation and powder.
- Contour your cheeks, nose and temples for sharper features.
- Put a pink nude blush on your cheeks.
- Place a peachy nude lipstick on the lips.
- And volia! Your done.
Editorial Fashion Work
Lana Del Rey had an editorial inspired by her style in May issue of Style Singapore.